Medicaid in Indiana is complex. Upfront, here are five (5) things that everyone should know.
1. It is a collection of programs and services.
2. It assists with medical needs otherwise unmet.
3. The initial burden to produce records is on the applicant.
4. It is a major source of help for nursing and at-home care.
5. It does not require an individual or couple to sell everything.
For more discussion of common issues with applying for Indiana Medicaid, click here. If you are in need of legal advice regarding planning, long-term care, or Medicaid, please contact us at (219)-230-3600 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please click the button below.