RG Skadberg

June 1, 2019
Parents do Accidental Disinherit their child.

Accidentally Disinherited Child

What is Estate Planning - Second marriages and long non-married relationships can lead to an accidental disinheritance of your children. Hear an example and learn about ways to prevent it from happening.
September 20, 2018

Do I Need Probate

One of the common questions I get is […]
April 26, 2018

Medicaid Application and Eligibility

Medicaid is an important source for support of long-term care expenses. However, the Medicaid Application and Medicaid Eligibility is confusing. It is important to understand your situation and how rules apply to you.
March 27, 2018

Can The Government Or Nursing Home Take My House For Long Term Care?

Porter County estate planning attorney RG Skadberg answers a common question regarding the fate of a home when one must move into a nursing home.
August 29, 2017

CCSK Law Tips from the Bar August 29

2119-230-3600 CCSK Law Tips from the Bar allows people to ask attorneys questions about legal issues, on Facebook Live. Tonight at Misbeehavin' Meads. 6:30p
August 3, 2017

500 Turkeys Turkeypalooza

219-230-3600 Indiana Attorneys CCSK Law is a proud sponsor of 2017 Turkeypalooza to help raise funds to feed more than a thousand families in Northwest Indiana. Join the day-long festivities at Central Park in Valparaiso Aug. 6.
May 20, 2017

Can I Protect My Life Savings From Nursing Home Expenses?

Learn the key details of planning for retirement from porter county estate planning attorney RG Skadberg. For elder planning help call (219) 230-3600.
April 23, 2017

What Happens When An Elderly Person Can No Longer Financially Support Themselves?

Even w/ pensions & Social Security, savings & retirement may not be enough to cover the costs of a caregiver, assisted living facility, or nursing home.
April 18, 2017

How Can An Elder Law Attorney Help Me Plan For My Parents’ Care?

Elder law lawyers can assist with planning for and helping with issues that affect the care of the elderly including medicaid, living assistance, and more.
Call Now