Our Attorneys work with businesses and individuals in Northwest and West Central Indiana including: Lake, Porter, LaPorte, Marshall, Newton, Jasper, Pulaski, Starke, Carroll, Benton, Tippecanoe, Warren counties.
The CCSK Law Approach
We firmly believe in being upfront and honest with all of our clients. We love the law, and our greatest passion is serving those who need it.
At CCSK, what you see is what you get and because of that, there are no hidden gimmicks or catches at our law firm. Our approach to law is simple, direct, and decisive. Your needs, and the needs of those around you are our first priority.
It is our belief that justice is not served when a person does not pursue a legal solution when one is available. If you, or someone you love is experiencing the following, we might be able to help:
- an unnecessary Probate which results in substantial, unnecessary time and expense
- a parent who does not receive proper custody or visitation
- a creditor who improperly compels payment
- a person who is improperly harmed by a breach of contract
- a family that is not properly compensated for an injury caused by another person, a facility, or doctor
- a spouse, son or daughter who spends tens of thousands of dollars in a nursing home when it was not required
Meet the Team at CCSK
• “Doing It Right.”
• “We Focus on Long-term Relationships.”
• “Risk & Return are 2 Sides of the Same Coin.”
• “Prevention is Key.”
• “Create a Team.”
• “Understanding All of Your Business.”
• “Practical Results with Actionable Deliverables.”
Isaac graduated from Valparaiso University Law School summa cum laude with his Juris Doctorate as well as the AACSB-accredited Valparaiso University School of Business with his Master’s in Business Administration. As one of the founders of CCSK Law, he has a deep understanding of the entrepreneurial life. Isaac is integrated into the community, where he is a SCORE mentor and sits on the boards for Neighbors’ Educational Opportunities (NEO), ValpoNext, and Music Neighbors.
RG’s approach when assisting clients is to put the legal explanations and possible solutions in plain English. He believes that when clients have a clear foundation of understanding, the conversation and decisions are more effective. RG strives for the “exhale” moment a client has the sigh of relief because they know a concern carried for an extended time is resolved.
In 2012, Kurt returned to Indiana to pursue his legal education and earned his J.D. from Valparaiso University Law School. During law school, Kurt clerked for a prominent local law firm focusing on family law. While in law school, Kurt, his wife and two children, fell in love with Valparaiso and decided to make it their home.
Kurt is a Guardian Ad Litem for the local counties. He represents clients in Adoption/Family Law, Bankruptcy, and Criminal Law. He is licensed in Indiana and a member of the Indiana State Bar Association.