About CCSK Law
Law. Simplified. For You.
When Carr, Chelovich, Skadberg, & Kazmierczak, LLC was formed, the first thing we realized was…
that’s a long name. So, we simplified it for you.
Just call us CCSK Law.
Then we thought, “Shouldn’t we simplify how people engage legal services, too?”
And we said “Yes!”
CCSK Law strives to simplify the law by lowering hurdles. These hurdles often keep people from pursuing their legal rights or a proper legal solution.
We lower hurdles that:
- limit your access to the people who know the law;
- restrict your access to information because of fear of expense; and
- create confusion because of the legalese.
Ultimately, these hurdles keep your viable legal solution out of your reach. We believe justice is not served when a person does not pursue a legal solution when one is available.
It might be
- an unnecessary Probate which results in substantial, unnecessary time and and expense;
- a parent does not receive proper custody or visitation;
- a creditor improperly compels payment;
- a person is improperly harmed by a breach of contract;
- a family is not properly compensated for an injury caused by another person, a facility, or doctor; or
- a spouse, son or daughter who spends tens of thousands of dollars in a nursing home when it was not required.
The CCSK Law Approach
“How?” you might ask. “What does that mean?” you might say. “What’s the catch?” adds the cynic among you.
There is no catch. Just some attorneys with a different view of how law should be delivered.
We love the law. We are just not fans of the way it is delivered. So, we thought we would change the things we can change to better serve people’s legal needs.
Click the hurdle to see how we work to lower each one to help you reach you legal solution!
If you have a legal issue, have a question about something that may be an issue, or are interested in attending an upcoming free legal information event:
We look forward to serving you and lowering the hurdles to find your own, personal legal solution.
Law. Simplified. For You.
Law is an integral part of our society. It is entwined in all of our lives and ties us together into a system that can build and grow as one designed and ever expanding community. A business that does not provide a benefit to society is defeating its very purpose, and law is no exception. Rather, those who practice law are held to an even greater standard than most other businesses. Just as a lawyer has a fiduciary responsibility for the betterment and protection of their client, so does a law firm to its community. Therefore, we are more than simply a business. We strive to provide a benefit to our community and uphold our fiduciary responsibility. We revere the ethical guidelines provided by society, and build upon those with our own mission, vision, and core values.
Our Mission: “Who We Are”
“Our firm provides quality, yet convenient, and simplified, yet comprehensive, legal services using progressive and innovative technology to serve our clients through a network of attorneys.”
We always supplement quality with convenience as both are necessary to be competitive in today’s market. We will maintain and constantly grow our practice using progressive and innovative technology for a better client experience and the most efficient processes for our attorneys. We simplify the law. Our goal is to bring the law to you in an understandable and reachable manner. Of course there is complexity behind our simple explanation, but you can rely on us to be your conduit. Let us bear the burden of that complexity for you. We also endeavor to be comprehensive. When you have a legal issue, no matter the field, you should think of our Firm. From Bankruptcy to Business, Estate Planning to Immigration, we provide it all through our network of attorneys. Our attorneys may have differing areas of practice, but we are more than attorneys; we are consultants and advocates.
Our Vision: “Where We Are Going”
“We believe in continuously progressing, innovating, and simplifying the practice of law by collaborating with clients and colleagues in order to make a positive impact on our clients and to make a meaningful contribution to society.”
We strive to redefine the practice of law. Traditionally, law firms have seen themselves as superior to clients, novice attorneys, and business as a whole. Such ideas of grandiose have provoked the downfall for the traditional law firms. We believe that truly enabling a collaborative environment with you will create a more enjoyable and respected experience. If we are not positively impacting you or making a meaningful contribution to our society, then our purpose is frustrated. While can promise 100% wins, we will be there for you through the rough times.
Our Core Values: “What We Believe”
We believe that core values are a critical component to the way a business is run. These virtues are the foundation of the Firm and will not be sacrificed at any cost. We promise that each Attorney always uphold our values:
- Innovation: We never use the excuse “but we’ve always done it that way.” Constantly challenging the status quo to improve your experience is a top priority for progressing our Firm as well as the practice of law.
- Excellence: We will perform the highest quality of excellence in their services and advisement. We do common and uncommon things uncommonly well.
- Honesty: Be open and honest in all communications. We believe honesty stems from being real, simple, and straightforward as possible. By being completely honest in our communications about what is working and what is not, we can use synergy to optimize your solutions.
- Respect: Respect every person, whether client or opponent, in both success and failure. We approach you with tremendous respect, appreciation, and humility. We establish our relationships built on trust and integrity. The golden rule guides our actions.
- Determination: Always go the extra mile for you. We hold ourselves to an exceedingly high standard and do whatever we can to improve ourselves, help you, and to obtain the best results.
- Optimism: We bring a culture of possibilities to our work. We act today to change tomorrow. Our optimism does not cloud our realism, but rather provides us with the strength and persistence to always push forward within the scope of realism.
Our mission, vision, and core values are the foundation of our business, define who we are, and differentiate us from the competition. As such, we promise to create a shared sense of purpose that can be attained by client and can steer our Firm’s course for the changing future.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) carefully before using our services and/or the website (including, but not limited to, other “internal” websites stemming from it). Your access to and use of our website and services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the website or services. Please do not use our website or services if you disagree with our Terms or if you do not understand our Terms. We may modify or change these Terms without notice to you. Any changes or modifications to these Terms will be considered effective immediately upon publication. Any continued use of the website or services is considered acceptance of the changed or modified Terms. Any other policies, notices, or other legal/administrative pages contained in our website are necessarily incorporated into these Terms. This may include, without limitation, Privacy Policies, Anti-Spam Policies, Disclaimers, Copyright Notices, and any such DMCA Policy and FTC.
The information contained in this website is only for informational purposes. The information should not be considered legal advice, and you should consult a lawyer or a qualified professional licensed in your state before acting or refraining from acting based on any information from this website. This website uses general information and may not always be updated to current legal developments, verdicts, or settlements.
Our Firm expressly disclaims any liability from your choice to act or refrain from acting based on this website. This website and its contents are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Any information sent to our Firm through the website is not secure and should not be considered confidential. Any contact or communications with us through the website or email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and our Firm, nor is it intended to do so. While we invite you to contact us through phone, letters, or email, none of these will create an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through such forms of communication, until an attorney-client relationship has been established. Some links within the website may lead to other websites, which may be owned and operated by third parties. These links are only for your convenience; we do not take any responsibility or liability for these links and we do not endorse these links.
General Provisions and Limitations
You agree not to obstruct, interfere, or in any way prevent our team from providing you with the highest possible quality of service. Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or re-transmission of material contained within the website is prohibited unless you obtain the prior written permission of our Firm. If the Firm makes any exceptions to what has been described in these Terms, we are not waiving the right to seek remedies. Whenever possible, each provision of these Terms will be interpreted to be effective and valid under the law, but if any provision is invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the Terms are still in full force and effect.
Use of our website and/or our Services are governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Indiana. If there is a dispute between you and the Firm, then either party must submit a claim to a state court located in Porter County, Indiana, or the United States District Court in the Northern District of Indiana. The prevailing party will be entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees and costs.
Please contact us with any questions you may have about these Terms or our Services.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
When you visit our website, we may track and store information about your visit on our website. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. This information may include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the website;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our website;
- the pages you viewed on the website; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
Also, through the use of our website, we may collect or you may be asked to provide the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, street address, and phone number;
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address if you provide it;
- Demographic information such as age, gender, interests, country and zip code;
- Unique identifiers such as username and password;
- General information about your legal concern or the subject matter for which you are contacting us
- Location information such as your actual or approximate location.
Security and Confidentiality
You may choose to stop receiving newsletters, updates or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails. Some websites also allow you to change your email preferences within your online profile.If you have previously enabled your computer or mobile device to send us location information, you may be able to opt-out from further allowing us to access such information by changing the settings on your computer or mobile device or by uninstalling the application.
Please contact us with any questions you may have about these Terms or our Services.